söndag 20 december 2009

Bye bye New York (for this time)

Time to leave.


Well, I know I am coming back in a month, but still feel sad. And happy at the same time. Sad because this jorney has got to an end. Happy to see everyone at home.

This fall has been better than I ever expected.
Even if next round is going to be good, it is going to be different. I leave New York with a smile on my face. And all my memories.
I find my place in the city, I found happiness, joy, love, fun, friendships, excitement...

Wish you all happy holidays. Meeting a wintry Sweden and I wanna take some nice, silent walks in town, cuddle inside with hot chocolate and good books, feel the hug from mum and dad, and going for wine and dancing at Riche etc.

TBC in February



Snow, wintry New York

Going sledging...

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej jag hittade din blogg! :)

    God jul och Gott Nytt År från ett snöigt Kiruna!,

    Mikael
    (smedvin är min epostadress på gmail.com)

    SvaraRadera